- an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea
I’ve been having these conversations with friends lately, about ~manifesting~ what we want in life. I believe that it helps. Putting it out there in the universe, and attracting our desires. I mean, it can’t hurt, right? I very much believe in positive self-talk, and seeing the light wherever I can. Don’t you ever give yourself pep talks, perhaps Monday mornings on the way to work: “You can do this! Make it a good day, self!” So, that is what I am going to do now, and here. I am going to manifest my fucking dream man, damn it!! 😉
Oh, you thought I was going to say something deep and profound, huh? We’ll get there! But for now… where is THIS guy?
- He is motivated. No, but seriously. He has a dream of his own. Not only a bog, fantasy dream, but also one that he is dedicated to achieving. I like that in a man. And i will be equally as motivated.
- But he is willing to take “sick days” with me. Please, just call out of work with me. Let’s stay in bed on a cold day, or float around the pool and day drink once in a while on hot ones!
- He wants to go on weekend getaways with me. I don’t need luxury resorts and fine dining… but let’s take some time to spend a night or two out of town, or downtown! Get excited with me!
- Always smells good. No, you don’t need to drown in cologne. Some of you guys just have that clean and sexy scent all the time just from detergent and deodorant.. and I dig it!!
- With that.. Hygiene. Brush and floss your teeth. Cut your toenails. Have clean sheets and towels. Don be gross.
- Domestication… aside from clean sheets and towels, just be able to pick up after yourself. And also be able to cook. Because that is just a big ol’ bonus. Let’s be up in the kitchen cooking together. Or take turns.. whatever 🙂
- Good tipper. A guy that knows 20% is the standard, and no less is acceptable. And also someone who is polite to server staff.
- Responsible dog owner.
- Supports my dreams – encourage me. Talk to me. Brainstorm with me!!
- I also want a guy who won’t mind giving me massages sometimes – ok, a lot. And I want to return the gesture!
- Surprise me sometimes. Little things count!
- Take my sarcasm. I am clever and jabby– know that and take it like a man! 😉
- Love the ocean. Go swimming in the waves with me and soak up the salt water
- Not too outdoorsy. Look, I’m just not that into outdoor running and hiking.. haha
- I hope you know how to mix a nice drink!
- Strong hands
- Tells good jokes!
- Treats my friends well and gets to know them
- Has a few decent guy friends. I say this because, well, birds of a feather!
- Good grammar.
- Sarcastic, and sweet
- Someone who I can make laugh. Because I’m fucking funny.
This is in no way a list of “demands” or me requiring some perfect guy who meets all of my “requirements”. This is me, making a list of awesome little qualities that I think I would love! OK, Universe – I’m waiting for my guy that hardly even sucks at all! ts your move!!